The Word's that Changed our Lives: Richmond Project is a personally funded project by Persimmon Projects. Richmond, Indiana has many locations where life-changing and life-giving conversations take place: coffee shops, parks, churches, schools, homes, sidewalks, etc. We are gathering these stories, condensed to a word, one sentence, or up to 2 paragraphs to be used in a book for publication, or another means of communication. Stories shared in this format will become the property of Persimmon Projects, to be used for this specific project in book form, social media, print and other communication formats.
- submit name, email address, name of business or location in Richmond, IN where this life changing exchange took place.
- we prefer to receive stories that uplift and showcase the spaces in our city that generate connection, goodness, personal growth
- we reserve the right to refuse use of any story that is vulgar, racist, homophobic or just not nice in nature
- obtain the permission of any other person who is involved in this story before submitting, and indicate in the appropriate field below
- Deadline for submission: XXXX
- Photos of the places, with express permission of the business owners, will accompany the stories. All photography will be Turner Ritchie Photography
PersimmonStudio is owned
by Amy S. Gall Ritchie